Programming and Interfacing with Arduino
epub | 2022 | ISBN: B09B3S9TWH | 278 pages | English | 20.6 MB
Programming and Interfacing with Arduino provides an in-depth understanding of the Arduino UNO board. It covers programming concepts, working and interfacing of sensors, input/output devices, communication modules, and actuators with Arduino UNO board. This book contains a large number of programming examples along with the description and interfacing details of hardware with Arduino UNO board.
It discusses important topics, including SPI communication protocol, I2C communication protocol, light-emitting diode, potentiometer, analog-to-digital converter, pulse width modulation, temperature sensor LM35, humidity and temperature sensor DHT11, motor driver L293D, LED interfacing and programming, and push-button interfacing and programming.
Aimed at senior undergraduate students and professionals in areas such as electrical engineering, electronics, and communication engineering, this text:
- Discusses construction and working of sensors, including ultrasonic sensor, temperature sensor, and optical sensor.
- Covers construction, working, programming, and interfacing of IO devices.
- Discusses programming, interfacing construction, and working of relay with the Arduino board for controlling high-voltage devices.
- Covers interfacing diagram of devices with the Arduino board.
- Provides videos demonstrating the implementation of programs on the Arduino board.
Download from RapidGator
[b]Download from NitroFlare
Donate Ether 0x032f4d361571dA8cF5602D3C73530817365052B8